Friday, September 17, 2010

more painting!

I mentioned yesterday that The Organic Bloom will be participating in several shows/craft fairs this winter. To do so we have to have a display booth of sorts. Jason set up some MDF for Brenda and I to paint- we didn't quite know what we were going for, but it turned out great!

For some silly reason Brenda refused to be photographed in her paint clothes, I on the other hand don't care. It even makes me feel more legitimate if I have to go to Lowe's in them! ha!

first we primed the MDF

Then we painted them white...probably could have just primed twice for the same look.

Then we rubbed brown glaze all over them.

Ta-da! We set them all up like an actual room (in the allotted booth dimensions) and got our wall/room layout all done. It's going to be FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

Jessica Tankersley said...

I hope you post pictures of the final setup!