Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jumpin back in!

[I started this post on Wednesday night...only for my computer to crash midway through...and I just have't been back in the mood to finish it...again. ]



Ok- I've got to jump back into the blog thing! I've just not been in the mood and that makes me sad cause I like my blog. :)

So here goes!
[warning: I have a feeling this post is going to be very random!]

Shout out to our latest business venture: The Organic Bloom! We've actually sold FOUR frames now!! We are both so excited to see what's in store! Here's a sampling of our custom picture frames- know a photographer? Send them our link!
Note: as of today (Saturday) we've now sold NINETEEN!! Yipee!!!!! (ok, so it helps that one photographer in New Jersey ordered 12 to do a display in a children's boutique! Eeeek!)

Monday night dinner: a fabulous first for me-minus that fact that one of my eaters didn't like mushrooms- but those could be left out next time. Creamy Spinach-Mushroom Skillet Enchiladas! (pictures forthcoming when the host of the evening sends them to me :) I also added ground beef and a can of black beans. 3 guys+pregnant me= recipe needed a protein boost!

The same evening I met Tulsa's own Bakerella-Rachel of Alter [Egos] Couture Cupcakes- delightfully adorable! See:



Speaking of adorable: (Joyfolie)...added bonus, her blog's playlist is sweet!





Latest garage sale score! (definitely been on my want list for our kids!)


And speaking of kids- once I get my 11 week photo back from Brenda, I'll repost all the photos with the letter's below them so you all can read them. Apparently I made several people very sad that they didn't know what weeks 7-9 said! oops!

I went to An Affair of the Heart yesterday with my mom at the fairgrounds. Worlds largest craft show/womanfest ever. I think next year we will shoot to have a booth for The Organic Bloom!!

I can make Jason forget all his worries and stresses for one sweet hour just by making him tacos. He was so happy I made them Thursday night. :)

I've finished 2 baby books since I started looking for the books on my reading list- one per week! I'm thrilled! It's been forever since I've actually finished a book!

We can't make up our minds if we should get another cat or not. So far the perfect little sister for Finnigan hasn't surfaced yet. I have my heart set on a brown tabby kitten. Just like this:
I adore Finnigan's stripey little legs and want another one just like him!

Whew. I'm out of steam. Hopefully I'll get some more soon- lots is happening these days and I want to remember it all!

2 comments:

Ornery's Wife said...

I love random posts. Congrats on your frame sales! Wow, you guys must be flying high after that order! Love the little shoes. I can just picture them on your feet!

aron said...

Nice Post. I like it. Very informative. [url=http://www.tulsaweddingstudios.com/] Visit Tulsa Wedding Studios [/url] Tulsa's best wedding photography service, Tulsa Wedding Studios captures your wedding through timeless, breathtaking photographs.
Tulsa Wedding Photographers. Tulsa, OK Wedding Photography service. The best professional photographer in Tulsa for wedding photography and albums.