Thursday, June 24, 2010

February 2011

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

I've been on a little blog hiatus since I found out...baby on the brain...and until now I've done my best to keep it under wraps!

The breaking point was that I wanted to tell my Granny in person- but I wasn't going to see her until July 4th weekend in Texas...but Granny and Papa decided to come to Tulsa today with my Aunt & Uncle! So I got my wish, but didn't have to keep a secret for a WHOLE other week!!

We are SO excited!
I am so nauseous all the time...
and I've been super tired...
but, WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

Here's today's stats:
I am 8 weeks, 1 day pregnant
Our due date is February 2, 2011
Our baby is the size of an olive this week

2 comments:

Danielle said...

All I want to do is pick up the phone and call you but it's midnight your time. We couldn't be happier for you two! You and J are going to be WONDERFUL parents. Great, great news!!!! I'm looking forward to experiencing this journey with you, as you blog and photograph each week. What a fun idea... Love you!

More than Survival said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!