Thursday, May 20, 2010

Margin Day



last week i scheduled a day on my calendar to have the whole day off

no appointments
no chores
no thinking about work, let alone doing work

but rather, margin
(actually, the whole margin series is fantastic: week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4)

that day is today!!

i slept till 9am. eeek!
that was g.l.o.r.i.o.u.s!

i have no major goals for today
i think i'd like to spend part of it getting my blog caught up
and then maybe part of my day working on our family mission statement

it's supposed to thunder storm (yes, some MORE) today
good day to stay inside and let my body and soul recoup

blog posts in the upcoming few days will explain why I needed a day off!

(enjoying the quite the snow brings- January 2010)

1 comment:

Ornery's Wife said...

I need a margin day. Good idea!