Saturday, May 29, 2010

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies!


*I don't have a clear pic of them on their wedding day- so the rehearsal will have to do


Several people asked for the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe I was referring to in my last post- so here it is!

(Disclaimer- not made with anything healthy (crisco), sorry)


Chocolate Chip Cookies

Susan Stephens (Matthew’s Mom)

*She made 400 of these for Matt’s groom’s “cake”

May 2008


Preheat Oven: 350 F


Put together in a bowl:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Blend: (Cream butter and two sugars first)
1 cup butter ( I never use butter, I use butter flavored Crisco)
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs. (
Whip with a fork first before you pour into sugar mixture)


v Mix two together with as little mixing as possible, just until you can tell it's all blended.

v Add two cups of Choc Chips or the 12oz package.

v Bake in a preheated 350 oven.

v I turn (flip over I think?) mine after five minutes then just start watching them after 3 more minutes. I don't like to give times because your oven may be different.


Their wedding was pre blog days- I just have to post this one cause I love my hair in it! My friend, Danielle did this with her flat iron!

Me & my honey bunny at Matt & Jess'wedding - I was a bridesmaid & Jason was an usher

No comments: