Wednesday, March 31, 2010

While the cat's away, the mice will play!

While Jason was off backpacking last weekend I played!! (Well not the whole time...but A LOT, hehe!)

I watched chick flicks- sometimes 2 per day!

Sunday afternoon was GORGEOUS outside- I painted until dark!
One of Jef & Laurie's old windows....

...turned into a dry erase board! Once I got the window frame pulled apart, this only took me 10 minutes to create!

My vintage tea cart find from antiquing with Brenda- "before"

the "after"- I painted it a different shade of green, and then did a brown glaze



...I got carried away with the brown glaze!

Just trying this cutting board out for a top. I think I'm going to end up doing something like this.


This used to be leaf green, but it needed to change colors to sit on my now leaf green tea cart

my supervisor


If my parents get around to changing one of their guest rooms into their workout room, we're going to get the bedding! (...which is pretty much still brand new. I think that rooms been slept in less than 10 times since I moved out 3+ years ago) I'm excited about the prospect of some new colors in our bedroom...a hint of blue being one of them. Just for the fun of it I spray painted this branch blue. It may or may not get used, but it was still fun to do!

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

Cute stuff! You are so creative. love it.