Monday, February 1, 2010

Sledding!


Friday it snowed ALL day- we went sledding a couple blocks over at the Harwelden Mansion.

This is the first time in 3 years of marriage we've gone sledding- only for me to discover all my ski clothes are in a bin at my parents house....so we broke out the matching coveralls!



I think my sophomore year of HS we had our annual Christmas Banquet at the Harwelden- I sure don't miss the days of high school formals!


A couple of friends attempting to snowboard on their sleds...



dubbed the American Neo-Gothic photo


Look at him- he doesn't even have a scarf! I had 4 pairs of socks on and my toes were frozen by the time we hiked back home!


Robert crashed us


Nobody ever wants to clean up the aftermath of playing in the snow :(

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Brrr! And fun!!

Danielle said...

Looks like you two had A LOT of fun!!! You guys are too cute!