Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pay it Forward

When we moved back in September, my mom and grandma graciously came and put shelf paper in all my kitchen cabinets, closets, and drawers! I appreciated that SO SO much- it was just so nice to have a fresh clean surface in a rental house before unpacking all of my stuff onto those surfaces!

Well, when we moved our friends Matthew & Jessica last weekend, I had the chance to pay it forward. You know, pass along the same kind gesture that was done to me!

Matthew's mom and I spent a good part of the afternoon putting shelf paper in the whole kitchen! I happened to have quite a bit of the same paper I used left over- Jess had commented just last week on how cute it was at my house!

2 comments:

Ornery's Wife said...

You are such a delightful friend. And I love the paper, too.
tm

Danielle said...

Your kind and thoughtful ways are a blessing to so many. Thank you Andrea, on behalf of ALL of your friends, for being a "true" friend. ~I can't wait to see you tomorrow~