Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A little bragging on my Mom

One night last week or so when my parents were out I snuck in and took photos of all my mom's beautiful Christmas decor~

My mom LOVES snowflakes
... in January she should do a guest post on her "Snowflake Necklace Story"

Jason and I bought this nativity on our 'first date' 5 years ago in Mexico. (That is another story too! ha!)~ mom's first nativity from Mexico was falling apart so I made it my mission to get her a new one when I went to Juarez in 2004.

Always ready for dinner!

I've started my own collection of Waechtersbach Christmas dishes- I love their simple design!


breakfast nook



this is one of my favorite displays she does every year!

My mom's handwriting is so perfect- like a font!

more snowflakes on the mantle


She decided to decorate one of their small evergreens instead of an indoor tree this year.

3 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Your mom's decor is beautiful.

Enjoyed your Christmas poem. As I read through it, I remembered most of the things you did. I also enjoy sharing life with you via the blog world.

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Everything is so beautiful! The pictures look like they came out of a home magazine!
Patricia :o)

Alicia said...

I love her decor! I hope to one day have beautiful decor like that!