Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Memories


Probably Christmas '87- at my Granny's house

Probably Christmas 1989


Santa looks a little down...I was too little to even notice!
'89 or '90

We had several rounds of matching pajamas through the years
'91 or '92

Nessa wearing the dress I had on in that first picture up there.

My daddy and his two little girls- he wished would have stayed little forever (well...somehow or another he got that wish, we're neither very big!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

probably close to Jason's first birthday- 1983

Jason & Michelle- probably '85

Michelle & Jason - probably '87

And this is where "ugly sweater Christmas parties" got their name!
Jason, yours is awesome!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so glad you posted these pix. It's so fun to watch families grow up through their Christmas Photos. And by the way you had some Christmas sweaters too. Uh, you even had the infamous snowman earrings. - Mom

TnFullQuiver said...

Andrea Cheri,
I had a great time this morning looking at all of your Christmas posts. I loved the picture of y'all dressed up in your "little" elf costumes! You are very talented people! Have a Happy New Year!
grace and peace,
julie