Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please pray for Lexis



This sweet family I know from church- 6 kiddos within 6 years. They've got their hands really full.

Today one of their twin girls (Lexis- the one on mom's hip) had to be taken by ambulance to the Oklahoma City Children's Hospital. She was born with an enlarged liver and now is suddenly having complications with her liver and is losing blood (dr's in Tulsa could not figure it out). She is almost 3 years old.

Here is her mom's latest Facebook update as of Thursday at 9:15pm:

Donna A:
Lexi is having a hard time...she is tired of all the tests. they think she has a viral infection that has compromised her already damaged liver. She also is bleeding from somewhere...This is a very vital situation. Liver transplant is going to happen just not sure when...in the process of getting her on a transplant list. Right now I am trying to deal with the immediate situation. Please PRAY...I am having such a hard time seeing my baby girl like this...Scares me...this is truley the hardest place I have been in my life. God please help my sweet little Lexi! She needs a miracle!Please pray for strength for Brian and I.



1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I am praying!!!!