Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Did you think I'd forgotten my Daddy on Father's Day? I think not. I may have forgotten to plan ahead with a post- but as for the actual day, Jason and I spent with our Fathers.

We are a rather social couple, often off eating a meal or doing something with friends usually 2-3 times a week. But if my Daddy had his way he'd have his family at his cabin with him every weekend. :) So we spent Father's Day at the lake with my parents and asked Jason's parents and younger brother to join us as well.

Saturday night- Playing "Quelf"


Dad skiing


Jason's mom, Diane, skiing


Jason's dad, Bob, driving while my dad skied


Mom & I on our "gentle" tube ride- this was the first time she's ever gone tubing!


Jason's brother, Kevin, skiing

3 comments:

Jessica said...

looks like you had fun. That is funny how you clicked on me because of my hair!!! :) I saw yours and we have the same length just different color :)
Blessings.
Jessica

Alicia said...

Oh how fun!!

Ornery's Wife said...

Very fun outing. So glad you both have your dads nearby to celebrate with.
tm