Friday, May 1, 2009

Out and About

Remember that big list of things I wrote- events coming up...we're making progress! Here's the April re-cap!


MICHELLE'S SHOWER
My mom and I threw Jason's sister, Michelle a wedding shower at our church. 
(Jason's Mom Diane, Sister Michelle, Grandma Yvonne, & Aunt Karla)

Her wedding colors are red & black- my mom did the decorating

I made the XOXO red velvet cake balls & Oreo truffles

Michelle opening gifts



GRANDPA TURNS 80
My Grandpa Ross' 80th birthday was on Wednesday of this week. We invited his Sunday school class over to my parents for Sunday lunch- we had about 25 people come. 

Grandpa blowing out his "80" candles


YOUTH PHOTO
Every year the youth group at our church takes a group picture and this year I got commissioned to be the photographer. We went out and took this year's photo by the pad of dirt where the new addition to our church building will be. (I'm at the bottom right and Jason is at the top right)


CPO FUNDRAISER BANQUET
This was the banquet that Jason won the toolbox at- with all the green stuffing inside that Finnigan played with. 

Mom & I  went that morning and helped make the centerpieces. A local florist donated the flowers at cost and came up with two arrangements for us to duplicate. 


The taller ones had hanging tea lights on them! They were so cool looking that evening!

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

You have been busy!!!

I love the pic of cute grandpa blowing out his candles.

Ornery's Wife said...

Looks like you've been a little party animal! LOVE your new template! CUTE!
tm