Sunday, May 10, 2009

De-lurking!

Since I've added the "Live Traffic Feed" down on the bottom left I've been absolutely shocked at how many and where all my readers are coming from! Bejing- That's my dear friend Kara, but I had a reader from near Jeruselem yesterday!?! Woah. 

So all you "lurkers" out there, come out! Leave me a comment and let me know who you are and how you came by my blog. I've been surprised how many people have stopped by via google.com....so what were you searching that brought you to me?!

Please, please leave a comment and say hi! (Even if you regularly comment!)

Thanks!

4 comments:

Kara said...

hi :). hannah and I check your blog every day.

when are you going to brazil?

~Bren~ said...

Only about 5% of blog visitors comment. It is fun to see where everyone comes from.
Oh yeah...."hi"

Mountain Mama said...

Hey Girl!
I am not from Jerusalem but I am from Utah! Wow!! (right?)

YOU found me ~ remember? How is it you found me anyway?

Have a great Monday!

Jason Sooter said...

I look at your blog. Hi Babe!