Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Affair to Remember

One of my favorite Cary Grant movies (he is all time favorite actor...thanks m&d for all those Friday nights of watching classic b&w movies!) ok, where was I? Oh yes, an affair to remember. I'm having a blog affair with MckMama. Dear me. I have Laurie to blame for this obsession in my life right now.  Two weeks ago she texts me and wants to know if I've ever heard of MckMama. Nope I reply. On my merry way.

Then Laurie posts her "Not Me" post last week and so I venture over to MckMama to see what all the fuss is about. This gal is something. Almost 12 million blog hits. Woah. 

So I go back. I start at page one of her blog and have been reading forward month by month. (Which is common for me to do with a new blog, who knows, I may have already done that with yours! ;) I am currently nearing the end. I'm on May 2008 right now. Whew. I've got 4 non-working days this week and I'll tell you, I'm having a hard time getting anything else done around here! I just need to be finished already!! 

What's the grab?? Well her blog is primarily about her MSC (many small children) 4 under the age of 4! And since being a mama is what I plan to do the the majority of the rest of my life that's intriguing! And on top of that she's into photography, open about her Christianity, healthy/organic eating, decorating, has no tv, blogging and pretty much being a "doer" in life! I'm connecting. Oh it's wonderful! It's encouraging! 

And yet time consuming. 

I'm ready for this affair of my time to be over and then I just get to read updates like I do on all those other blogs posted to the right! 

So if you've missed me, that's where I've been. Oh and shopping at Sam's. I'm "catering" an event (if you can call it that!) for the first time this weekend! More to come on that!

No comments: