Friday, March 27, 2009

Week's Thoughts


Collin & his dad Ian

Ian & Annie at Collin & Vanessa's wedding 11.22.08


This week I have been at a loss for blogging. I had fun pictures to post from Sunday with my family and pretty cupcakes I was attempting to make. But then Collin & Vanessa rushed off to New Hampshire on Tuesday afternoon. That's all that's been on my mind this week. 

Wednesday morning I got a text from Nessa saying that a decision had been made to bring Ian home to be comfortable. 

I'm grateful Ian has been surrounded by all 7 of his kids and their families these last few days. 

I'll leave you with one of my favorite Hillsong United songs From the Inside Out


"From The Inside Out"
A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart, in my soul 
I give you control
Cause you heal me from the inside out
Let justice and praise 
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame 
And the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

3 comments:

Kara said...

this definitely hits home for me. please tell vanessa and collin that they're heavy on my heart.

Mountain Mama said...

i am sorry. what a sweet blessing to have his family by his side. thinking of you...
ashley

Anonymous said...

Wow... all this time later, your posts brought me back. Awful in a way, but good remembering.
Thanks.