Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Laugh & A Look Ahead

My college roommate, Kara is living  in China right now~teaching English. If you are in need of a good laugh today, go read this story from her!

P.S. My blog posts are going to be a little boring right now. My camera (aka no pictures for now) is at Best Buy getting a tune up before a large number of events commence:
  • My mom's dad's 80th birthday (April)
  • Vanessa & Collin's college graduation (May)
  • Jason's sister Michelle's wedding (May)
  • Road trip to Jason's friend Daniel's graduation from the Air Force Academy in Colorado (May)
  • Meeting up with our church's Youth Pastor and senior's at Royal Gorge as sponsors for the Sr. Trip (May)
  • [Same] Daniel's marriage to dear Bonnie (June)
  • Family road trip to Minnesota to celebrate Jason's great uncle's 80th Birthday (June)
  • My mom and me going to Brazil for 9 days on a women's missions trip with several others from our church! (July)
  • Royal Family Kids Camp with our church (July)
  • [hopefully] Jason going backpacking in New Mexico with my uncle & cousin's (August)
And throw in there some berry picking, apple picking and time spent at the lake probably with family and friends. Whew. We certainly work hard so we can play hard!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that story. It cracks me up! That's quite an exciting schedule you've got there. So much fun!