Monday, February 2, 2009

Update 2

Another update from my friend, Diane. :)

Good news!  Ashley called a few minutes ago.  She had spent the afternoon w/ Nikki.  They went to the clinic (Ashely is in the middle of her  dr's residency) and got an ultrasound w/ lots of pics.  Nikki was crying as she was watching the ultrasound.  She is planning on cancelling the abortion appointment at this time!  She is open to Ashley calling CPO for her and making an appointment to talk!  Nikki feels much less overwhelmed now.  Oh, and during the ultrasound, Ashley could not find two babies.  She thinks perhaps that one twin didn't survive and was re-absorbed since the last ultrasound that had been done at an ER.  Keep praying that Nikki will make more good choices and that she will definitely cancel the abortion appointment.  Praise the Lord that so far she has chosen life for her baby.
Thanks for praying,
Diane

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so glad that she's willing to contact CPO. I'll keep praying...

twingirlsmom said...

Andrea ~ I had my church community group praying for Nikki. I am SO excited! One family in my group is on the waiting list at CPO...they have been final 3 several times so this hit close to home. There are several families in my group that would take those babies in a heartbeat!