Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I don't know

Well this morning Jason told me I hadn't posted much on my blog lately. He said the nickle picture didn't count. I asked what he would like me to blog about, his response: "I don't know" so I guess I'll just let you know what is going on. We have been busy. Aren't we always? 

  • It was icy last week. It put my work schedule off 2 days since I didn't want to risk driving in and out of parking lots all day and get into an accident. 
  • Jason signed up for a 4-on-4 basketball league at the Y with a couple guys from church. 
  • Jason's been playing a lot of racquetball lately. Usually twice a week. I told him it's gotta come down to once a week if he is going to be playing bball one night a week too. Three nights a week gone late is too much for this little married gal to take. I try to go watch him if I have time, but it's not good "face-to-face" time together. 
  • I signed up for a membership at the Y with my friend Jessica in mid-January. I've really enjoyed working out with her 1-2 times a week and then going to step aerobics a couple other times a week. I've yet to make it to a pilates class even though I love pilates. Hopefully Friday I will have a free day to go! I went to one yoga class a week or two ago. I decided yoga is for the birds. It was dumb, a waste of my time. Pilates at least works out your muscles.  I'm trying to get my mom to join too so she can go with me sometimes!
  • We went to $3 burger night at McNellie's last Wednesday night after rball with Jason's friend Thomas. They give you like a 1/2 lb. burger~ there was no way I was going to eat mine all by myself!
  • We went to the youth group super bowl party Sunday night since we are youth sponsors. We went, but I can honestly tell you I watched none of the game. Football is so boring to me! I don't think I even watched any more than 3 commercials either. 
  • I went to a baby shower for a friend from church Monday night. One of the other guest's I met owns this cool restaurant, Elote. We are going to have to check them out. They serve primarily organic Mexican food! How cool is that!?
  • Saturday Jason & I are helping lay floor tile for a church project at the local Teen Challenge center. Today my mom is starting to teach a class there on Joyce Myer's Battlefield of the Mind
  • Finnigan is growing. It's getting harder for me to just scoop him up with one hand. He's very talkative and likes to wake up about 4:30-5am every morning. He will sleep till 6am if we play a whole bunch with him before bed time. He has this fish thing on an elastic string he LOVES it!
  • Besides my mom, I haven't seen the rest of my family for like 2 weeks. :(
  • If you go to church with me: get on the cookbook website and enter some more recipes! We have only 12 more days!!! 
  • Jason has been working a lot on this huge way up high project. He is replacing all the eaves on a two story house in a historical part of town. in January he got to buy a 20" planer, a joiner and a drum sander for this project. He was excited!  The night we had home fellowship last month was the day he had gone to Dallas to pick up the planer- when he was late to our group our pastor asked me where Jason was. He misunderstood me and thought Jason was in Dallas buying a plane! Greg said, "What on earth is Jason getting into planes for?!"
  • We went to go see Madagascar 2 last night at the dollar movie- 50 cent Tuesdays! It was ok, not as good as a Pixar movie though! 
That's all I can think of now. Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

You are busy people! Finnigan is sooo cute. We love orange kittens around here.Great news about Nikki! We will keep praying for her.