Friday, January 2, 2009

Tough Job...


Tough job, but sombody's got to do it!



My mom's parents (who live here in Tulsa by us) have a condo in Ft. Myers, Florida that they drive to each winter- I think they said this would be their 13th winter there! They usually go for 4-5 months, this year they stayed back a little because of Vanessa's wedding.  My mom & her brother decided they probably shouldn't make the drive by themselves this year....so that means somebody has to drive down there with them...stay a few days...and fly home. Jason and I were more than willing. 
(These pics are from Christmas 2005 in Ft. Myers- Jason and I had been dating about  year at that point and my dad surprised me by getting Jason a plane ticket to come with us! I was SO excited!)


PS. I am still not packed for tomorrow morning...and somebody has talked me into going to see a movie at the dollar theater with him. He also promised me he'd help pack...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous! Florida sounds so nice right now! Leaving Phoenix and coming here to Tulsa has given me warm weather withdraws! Have a good night and we'll see you guys Sunday!

Mountain Mama said...

Ya, real tough. Way to be a martyr!

Have a blast!