Saturday, January 10, 2009

Highlights from Our Vacation

Jason: The Captain


Grandpa: The Navigator


Grandma: The Comedian


Andrea: The Reader


Beautiful sunset our second night traveling. It was about 1,200 miles, Jason & I did all the driving. We made it there by 8pm the second day. 


We took lots of naps each day


The book I am currently reading~ almost done!


toes in the surf


The weather was wonderful!


Hanging out on the beach with my sweetheart. 


We played lots of dominoes with Grandma & Grandpa. 


One evening a storm came in. 


We went to Naples one night to visit my Aunt & Uncle and their two boys. 
Jack & me


Jason giving Jack a hard time. 


Philip's turn!

Grandpa & Grandma


One last look at the ocean before heading home


Seen in a parkinglot down by the beach...??


Sunset from the airplane! This one turned out really cool!

3 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Fun! I like the whole "nap thing". Best part about a great vacation.

~Bren~ said...

What a wonderful trip! So glad you had a good time.

Winona said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Glad you are back, safe and sound. Thank you for visiting my blog. Winona