Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Great Surprise!

Right before we left for Florida my dishwasher quit working. It was packed full as I had just finished making like 10 freezer meals....there were a TON of dishes. I eneded up having to wash them all by hand as the maintenance man told me the part he had to order would be here the following week. 
I'm not kidding when I said I had a ton of dishes to wash!

So we came home from Florida and Jason came in the door first. His ornery self came around to the front door where I was and said, "They didn't get our dishwasher fixed while we were gone." 

My face drooped a little, then he said, "They just replaced it instead!" Wahoo! A new dishwasher! I sure can't complain, our apartments have been good us this year! 

3 comments:

Ornery's Wife said...

Way Cool!! I don't know how you get so much done in such a tiny space! That's some serious management skills at work, there!
tm

Andrea Cherie said...

Yes! I sure do have to work at keeping things in their place, and always creating space for more kitchenwares! I am constantly adding to my kitchen collection!

vanessalyons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.