Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Locks

I've been asked a couple times by random people, "Are you going to donate your hair to locks of love?"

nope.

As I was washing my long, long hair tonight I was thinking of my Mom when she was in her twenties. She had such long and beautiful hair too!
Check out those fruffy flower girl dresses!


My hair has always been straight as can be!
This picture right here explains why I've let my hair grow the longest it's ever been. I had longer hair in kindergarten, then the last week of school we went to Florida for vacation. Mom thought I would be hot in FL, so she had my hair cut pretty short and it stayed that way until 6th or 7th grade. I've cut it chin length a few times since then and have decided I look best with it longer.

(Jason really likes it long too :)

7 comments:

vanessalyons said...

you can donate it to me! One andrea-hair wig please!

Andrea Cherie said...

Oh come on, I'm not a Hannah Montana commodity :)

Danielle said...

The old photos are awesome! They were fun to look at...you look so sweet!

~Bren~ said...

Yes, keep your hair!!! It is gorgeous, plus you are doing right by making your husband happy.

Carol said...

Well I wish I was still in my twenties in those pictures, but probably not quite. One of those "Dressing for Success" ladies came to a womens' event at Church and pooh-pooh'ed the idea of long tresses past 30, but several of us didn't believe her.

Those were sure cute dresses. Don't know if you can tell, but both the coral-colored flower girls dresses and the yellow floral dress were made off the same pattern. I mean to tell you, we had SLEEVES in those days. Your dad looks like a movie star in that family photo. He still does...to me.

Jamie Noel said...

Hey! Yay, I'm so glad I won! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner... Anyway, just let me know if you want me to come pick them up or what, since its beyond the first of the week now.
BTW - Your hair is very beautiful! I love it long!

Ornery's Wife said...

What an odd question for a random person to ask you! Ranks up there with, "Do you plan to donate your body to science?" ??? I love your long hair, and I remember when your mom had it, too! Although I don't remember you two that young! :) That must have been before my time?
tm