Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Photo Albums!!

It is raining cats and dogs here today. I was supposed to work filling vending machines today, but decided to do that tomorrow and Friday instead. I'm sure glad I did! It is NO fun driving around and getting in and out of my car all day long in the rain!! It's been a nice break. We came home Saturday night from camping in Arkansas, but then I have been away from the house all 3 days since then. So today is catch up day ~ yay for getting to upload photos to Facebook albums!! I am so thankful for the flexibility of my work and that I get to spend a decent amount of time at home. :)

Check out my photo album links here:
October 2008, miscellaneous pictures

Camping, Part I

Camping, Part II

Visiting the Family Farm on the way home from our camping trip


Also, my dear friend Danielle just started a blog yesterday!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

The flowers ARE beautiful! Tell J I said "good job!"

Dawn Marie said...

Please let us know if you're ever in the area again. We would love to have you over for a short visit next time you're passing through. You guys are so cute!

Kim Durham Photography said...

ok sooo...the barn would be PERFECT for the Sooter's family pictures..and I happen to know someone who's pretty handy with a camera........
that place is gorgeous!