Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Bridal Shower and Pizza Dinner

Me, Erin, Vanessa & Hannah- local bridesmaids :)

Yesterday was Vanessa's first bridal shower at our church! Our parent's home fellowship hosted it- oh it was beautiful! They commissioned another lady in our church who makes cakes to make 60 cupcakes, they were so cute! They were all different combinations of blue and cream, she did a fabulous job! Vanessa and Collin left the event very blessed, now having a start towards furnishing their first apartment

Vanessa, Mom, Grandma, and me

Mom's college friend, Cindy and her daughter Cheyenne, came from Kansas City

Vanessa with all the hostesses

Vanessa & I with long time friends- Audra and Erin

Then last night... a week and a half after the fact... we had a family celebration for my birthday! I made pizza dough and we all made personal sized pizza's at my parents house!
Jason and Collin made deep-dish pizza in my little mini-baker.

Jason

Nessa & me

Dad making some goofy face...his pizza didn't turn out, he put WAY to much stuff on it!

Me and Mom

Grandma & Grandpa

Hanging out with Dad

2 comments:

vanessalyons said...

i need to get the shower pics from you sometime! They're so colorful! :)

Ornery's Wife said...

Aww. The pictures are so fun to see! What a beautiful job she did on those cupcakes!

I noticed that you have lots of Pampered Chef stuff. I am still a consultant, (I don't do shows, just catalog parties and individual orders now) so if you ever need anything, let me know!
tm